Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

INDIVIDUALITY

Saltrix

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
Springfield, OH
recently i was asked to remove a link to www.zeitgeistmovie.com from my signature. i did. i don;t know if your familiar with this, but this website is a movie that talks about the history and origin of religion, the way money works in the U.S., and some about 9-11. i understand these are all controversial subjects. this movie only states facts, and in no way should blatently offend anyone who understands that different people have different oppinions.

i understand that this is a gaming website, and i keep my posts related to that. i thought my sig was the one spot to display a little individuality, with a simple link to a website. i meant no offense to anyone by having that link, but at the same time i do believe i am entitled to my opinion. while i don't expect anyone to agree with me, i do expect them to understand that my opinion can differ from theirs.

if you clicked on the link on my sig and didn't like it then you don't have to watch it. but it didn't blatantly rub anything in anyones face while they where on this website. it was a simple, passive representation of my personality.

so i guess my question is what is appropriate for a sig and whats not? and if this is not appropriate for a sig should we ban anything that is mildly oppinionated? in any case, i would really appreciate a final word. thankyou very much for your time.