Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

INACTIVE MEMBER WANTING TO BECOME ACTIVE AGAIN

jomama777

Forum Noob
Feb 24, 2010
Lakewood,Washington
I have been inactive from XGC as a whole for about 5 years and would like to get back into the swing of things. I was part of KoG and if I remember correctly that KoG was the youth division and Im no longer 16 but 21 and would like to know if its possible to be transfered to SYN or XGC. Please let me know what steps I have to take or who to speak with and thank you.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
I have been inactive from XGC as a whole for about 5 years and would like to get back into the swing of things. I was part of KoG and if I remember correctly that KoG was the youth division and Im no longer 16 but 21 and would like to know if its possible to be transfered to SYN or XGC. Please let me know what steps I have to take or who to speak with and thank you.

Since you have been inactive for so long, just for protection purposes for our community you will need to post your story in the, "Grass Isn't Greener." Which you can find HERE

Please be sure to read the, "read before posting your application to return." It will make your application go through the process a lot quicker. Hope all goes well!