Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

KoG Artemis

Forum Tourist
Dec 10, 2006
New Hampshire
www.myspace.com
My clan was hit twice in the last 5 days. I know who it was and it was and old XGC Division Leader. Please I need to talk to one of the Council Leaders and Discuss how we can block these players. Please respond ASAP. Thanks.:(

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Kyle,

You need to get with a Section Leader or Division Leader on XBL to discuss this. If no one is available I will be glad to work with you so send a FR to
XGC HYLANDER XL.

As for the clan hitting thing, it is a pain for sure but if you have an update squad list then you can always recover from it. The other thing is, to get to the bottom of who is letting the other person into the clan to do the damage in the first place. Keep in mind they have to come into the clan and be give STAFF in order to do anything in the first place.

On the stopping it part, well, we will never stop it fully as there is always going to be angry, ignorant disruptive people out there that want to just ruin things for others.

Funny how these people mess up and get removed or leave on their own yet still always have to come back to XG for some reason on another. That should tell those of us that are here just how good things really are.