Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IM ON MY WAY HOME

The 1 Mr E

Banned
Mar 29, 2010
California
Thats right, im almost back. Yea yea i know, 'but wait, wasnt you going to afghanistan?' Yes, i was, however we were doing premob training in ****in wisconsin, 15 - -20 degree weather is something i aint used to. One day, bout 2 weeks ago, i was getting out of a humvee in response to an i e d ambush scenario, wearing all my gear and armor (bout 55 lbs) with my SAW in hand and slipped on some damn ice and shattered my elbow into a few little pieces. They say i cant go, i said **** you im going. They showed me an xray, i said wow. Ive had my surgery already and should be heading home sometime next week. So, i look forward to seeing yall bastards soon.
E.
PS i got my stitches out today, thank god (they itched like all hell):cool:

XGC Filters

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2010
Missoula Montana
Don't feel bad i tripped departing off the ramp of a C-130 and broke my ankle. I was laid up for almost a week and had to end up getting two pins in my ankle. Military accidents happen all the time to the best of us lol.

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
stuff happens, while assaulting a village I tripped on a BFR and blew out my knee. I was sent home. There will always be more deployments. I spent the better part of my enlistment in the sand box. 4 deployments under my belt in 4 yrs. and I got out in 03' lol. nurse it and heal strong.

Last edited: