Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I'M JUST A GAMER LIKE YOU

Taurus2

Forum Noob
Apr 22, 2007
utah
www.myspace.com
ok hear it goes.....my house got flooded one doy so i dint get on live for a long time then i got grounded for doin sum stupid stuff and then i went on vacation and then i'm back and i wasnt in syn, i was wonderin why maybe some1 dint like me or i wasnt active so i tryed gettin back in so i went to 1 of my friends and we talked and he said sure but then this kid SYN harzard booted me out cuz he says that i left because i dint get a promotion...actly not true cause i was talking to goldmine and big papa i think and they said that you should just wait and dont bother and wait till the time comes...so after that i felt my foot it was gettin wet so i got off line and that was the day of the flood...and now i want to get back into syn really bad i mean just ask yourself..what would jesus do

GoldMinE

Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2007
Indiana
wow this is probably one of the most involved fake stories i have ever heard in my life im actually apologizing to u otto for this kid bringing this to ur forums

first of all what syn hazard said is 100% true, u did in fact leave syn pride because u didnt get captain, you were upset because ppl recruited after u were being promoted first, well sorry they were more qualified, yes big papa and i told u to wait it out and u would eventually get ur gold number, but apparently that wasnt good enough for u, one day i logged on and u had joined MoB, both big papa and i know this, and u know this, so dont come in here making up ridiculous stories in an attempt to get back in, dozens of kids a week try to pull of what u are doing

so ur not getting back into syn, end of story

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Funny thing is he tried this story in the chatbox and 3 people there all were on his side without hearing the entire story. I questioned a couple things and got no answers. Corona came on and said he would look into it and I told him to speak to you about it as well as everyone else. That was before this post was made. As I figured the story was crap!

Please make sure Corona is aware of the facts. Thanks.

XGC Rott

Forum Member
Jun 25, 2007
haha i love hearing stories like this hahaha it makes me giggle:D especially if u know for a fact that their lying but u listen anyway just 2 see how much bull**** they give u