Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW TO RANK UP FAST

XGC CAMARO

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2011
Texas
While it is possible to achieve this, these guys are the original creators of XG. but good ways to rank up;
1) Know the honor code and rank structure verbatim
2) Recruit
3) Be active on the forums
4) Recruit
5) Be a positive member of the community
6) Did i say recruit?

Reactions: XGC SC0RP10N

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
two of them are not

but mainly be active on the site as well as within your clan, such as game with them attend meetings, always be there to chat or help. Recruiting is also a big one however do not just go out and recruit mindlessly since u will most likely get a lot of people however they will not stick around remember quality over quantity. finally just be nice and respectful no one is going to want to work with you if u are a jerk to people

Reactions: XGC SC0RP10N

XGC WHITE NITRO

Get A Life!
Nov 16, 2011
Auburn, Washington, United States
also it took me a little while to get from recruit to sargeant because my start date was before thanksgiving and finally got sargeant after new years lol....so the moral of the story is if you want to rank up fast do the work but also have fun(and also join during the spring /summer) I kid

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I'm glad to see enthusiasm in the community, but I have to say one thing. IF you are in Xiled Gaming to "rank up fast" you are here for the wrong reason. If you are in this community simply because you want to see how high up the chain of command you can get, then I ask you to leave the community and go to a community where that is acceptable. Wanting to better yourself is a great thing, and I love seeing members want to do more to help the community. However, ranking up "fast" shows a need for power.

Being a leader is not about having the most power, it is about setting an example. We want to promote the people who best represent what xiled gaming stands for. We were founded on maturity (our first clan, XGC being an 18+ clan) and fun (We are a GAMING community). So in time, the plan is to get the people who best represent us into the role that works best for them. Not everyone wants to be a council, community, or division leader. But we want those individuals who represent us and our honor code best in the highest leadership positions. So that those people can be and set the example for the most amount of people possible. Although we respect our members who have been with us for years and years, we would rather promote someone who truly is the best representation of our community but has only been here 1 year, than someone who lacks maturity but has "put in their time" and been here 6 years. Also to comment to anomaly's point, while recruiting is important, it is not the determining factor on a promotion. It is more about leadership, maturity, and responsibility.

I wish all of you luck, and I urge you to ask questions if you ever have them. Asking questions shows a will to learn. Don't be embarrassed or let your ego interfere. Leaders are here for a reason, and we love to help our members. Please respect that we all have personal lives though too. We are all human and NONE of us get paid for our participation with xiled gaming. So some lines of communication are better for some of our leaders than others. I always try to check my xbox messages. But the best way to contact me is in my forum, right here. I haven't been on my forum in a while, but i haven't had internet as I have just moved. But i have internet back on and I should resume checking my forum again.

Thanks for reading!