Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOCKEY TRIVIA

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
^ it was the devils

idk enough of the young american players to even guess... i'll guess mike modano's great grandchild?

who was the goalie and backup goalie (who had to replace the starter) for the chicago blackhawks in the 1992 stanley cup playoff finals (i'm not asking this to be mean, i was just surprised that these two were on the same team)

KoG xFATHOMx

Forum Addict
Feb 18, 2009
Canada, Eh?
I know it was 1961. I'm not exactly sure but was it callled the Igloo?

^The Goalie was Gerry Cheevers!!!! Boston Bruins!!^

What are a Goalies two best friends? (easy one! lol)

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
the posts and his D...

it was called the civic arena... it was built in 61 but the pens didn't play there until 1967. and it is still the largest retractable dome roof in the world

What team's arena used to be attached to a shopping mall?

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
Save percentage. wins and losses are determined by not only the goalie but his teammates as well. Goals against average is also kind of dependent on the members of the team. the save percentage is a percentage of shots on goal stopped by the goaltender.

What was Lord Stanley's Cup originally called and who was the team that took it home
[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
jacques plante, and it was made of fiberglass... which is what masks are still made of today, but the masks today are obviously much safer...

what was the name of the action movie with jean claude van dam that took place in the civic arena (later named the mellon arena)?