Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HI!

Reaver

Forum Noob
Sep 1, 2010
I'm a new member of TRu gaming and I love it over there. They're pretty new so I've been looking at other communities to try get the word out about this awesome new community and try to build some big friendships. and it hurts me to see and hear the hate against my new gaming community buddies coming from Xiled gaming. please stop they're awesome people and you should be ashamed of yourself for calling them liars. and from what i hear i'm probably going to get banned by the "Propaganda masters" after posting this but please just leave us alone or be nice.

XGC Next Agee

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
United Kingdom
www.xiledgaming.com
Xiled Gaming is all about being friends and making friends, i dont know who has been calling you a liar and what they have said but i can tell you Xiled Gaming is a friendly community and we are always looking for new friends so if you have a problem dont take it out on the community, take it out on the people who are saying this!

Thanks XGC Next Agee.

Reaver

Forum Noob
Sep 1, 2010
They only deleted the clan forums of the clans that would be leaving so that nobody could use the clan roster against them. Seems more like defence than attack to me.

Reaver

Forum Noob
Sep 1, 2010
I'm just saying it's unfair that they tried to leave without causing any hate and they just covered their tracks. but somebody in xg got their feelings hurt so everybody got called a liar and banned so they couldn't defend themselves against the slander.

Reaver

Forum Noob
Sep 1, 2010
just next time you hear anybody talk about TRu gaming. Please put down any hate. They really don't have anything against xg but they have lost all respect for you guys after the way they were treated when they left.