Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY 007!

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
I was reading thru the SYN Xiled Kings forums. I saw that people were trying to get the clan started off but must never have done so. My clan is nearing the time to split, so I was wondering if you still want the clan up and running, or if you just want to leave it dead?

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
I have nothing bad to say about XG or SYN never did and never will I wasn't one who left because they thought stuff was bad. So yea please don't say I was one of the ones starting crap. I have nothing to say but good things about SYN and XG they were good for me, why would I say anything bad about them.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
I wasn't planning on playing mean. Big papa was like one of the section leaders I heard the most about back when romance led brutality. I was just asking his opinion. I'm not blaming him, and I never place blame on anyone unless it's true. But yes back to what this thread was about: my question to 007. I'm gonna close this thread, then he can just reopen it when he responds.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
things have changed a bit since I posted this. I'm still wanting to bring it up, but I need to earn my generals position back first. It shouldn't take too long, but yeah I'm open for discussion.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Im very sorry Lifetime. I have been really busy in real life lately and have not had any time to meet with anyone. Get with Bunite. I hope all is going well. Send me a friend request.