Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG aXeL

Forum Nub
Jan 27, 2008
PA
Help! correct me if I'm wrong are you allowed to be in multiple KoG clans. Because Iron 26 Man is but he is only a private, I thought you had to be a section leader. He is in KoG Alpha. KoG Bat, and KoG Peril. KoG Mist said that you're not allowed so if he is not allowed please boot him. =) P.S. He is really mean to me.

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
You are not supposed to be in more than 1 usergroup get with your general and have your general get with him he can remove himself from the usergroups. Or go to him and simply explain that members are supposed to be in only one usergroup and ask him to remove himself from all but the one hes supposed to be in.

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
I am an oddity karma is a shadowrun squad and so was resurrection originally but now resurrection is in several games all in all resurrection is my clan and karma im in to help out and communicate with other shadowrun players they currently dont have a general.

Lazy Mexicant

Forum Nerd
Feb 4, 2008
Dudes, i mean council guys i think Exiled Gaming should have super seceret agents to infilltrat other gaming communites and learn their well kept secerets. Also if they pose a threat we can dismantle them from the inside.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
You are not allowed to be in multiple clans. You need to speak to your General, KoG Mist, and your Section Leader KoG Almighty XS.

I have notified Almighty.

Please do not air issues such as this publicly on the forums. Follow your chain of command to get any problems in your clans dealt with.

Dudes, i mean council guys i think Exiled Gaming should have super seceret agents to infilltrat other gaming communites and learn their well kept secerets. Also if they pose a threat we can dismantle them from the inside.

Well kept secrets? We have no alliances and we have no enemies - we have no "threats" and do not need to waste our time or energy with such useless junk.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.