Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Looking to join the rest of our members? Feel free to register today.

HELP WITH SIGNATURE

XGC Tree

Jan 16, 2014
Turlock, CA
I paid for my platinum subscription, and I need help with the signature. I know the subscription worked, because I already set up the Hypster player, but... I still can't seem to add more than one picture to my signature. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?!?

XGC HONOS

May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia
I believe it has something to with the size of your current signature. I've ran three at once and ran into to problems putting on more cause I met the script limit.

SYN CAVSCOUT

Jun 1, 2013
Texas
I paid for my platinum subscription, and I need help with the signature. I know the subscription worked, because I already set up the Hypster player, but... I still can't seem to add more than one picture to my signature. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?!?
When you are uploading sigs onto your profile beware sigs should be 500x200 or lower, how you using the file upload system when you are uploading your sigs if you are then I surely know your problem man.

Please take a look at this screen shot and that should be the tag you should use if you wanna add more sigs onto your profile man, remember you do have a limit and if you have any additional questions please feel free to hit me up.

http://prntscr.com/64qmfe

PS: I use a 3rd party to host my sigs like photobucket because you can get the direct HTML code you can slap between the opening and closing of the IMG tag

XGC Tree

Jan 16, 2014
Turlock, CA
When you are uploading sigs onto your profile beware sigs should be 500x200 or lower, how you using the file upload system when you are uploading your sigs if you are then I surely know your problem man.

Please take a look at this screen shot and that should be the tag you should use if you wanna add more sigs onto your profile man, remember you do have a limit and if you have any additional questions please feel free to hit me up.

http://prntscr.com/64qmfe

PS: I use a 3rd party to host my sigs like photobucket because you can get the direct HTML code you can slap between the opening and closing of the IMG tag
It looks like I can't upload more than one signature picture, but I can insert images using the html. Is that correct?

SYN CAVSCOUT

Jun 1, 2013
Texas
It looks like I can't upload more than one signature picture, but I can insert images using the html. Is that correct?

That is correct you do not need to mess with the uploader you can remove that image and inset that image with the HTML and use the IMG tags if you need help doing the IMG tags let me know you can send the HTML code to me and ill fix it up or if you need some pics uploaded onto photobucket again I will help you with that as well.

TheRealMrNUGGET

Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Hey! XDC person has arrived and luckily I has HTML experience! I have multiple ideas as to what is happening. If you are uploading straight from your computer it will only select one at a time. Ctrl click to select multiple images. Secondly uploading to photobucket or another site is great because they will allow images to keep their quality as many uploaded directly to the site will lose quality. Lastly there is both a limit to the amount of characters used in a signatures HTML formatting, as well as space the signature takes up on the site. If the images you upload have long urls you could be running into the last problem. Also I noticed your sigs are pretty big. Decreasing their size would also help.

XGC Tree

Jan 16, 2014
Turlock, CA
Hey! XDC person has arrived and luckily I has HTML experience! I have multiple ideas as to what is happening. If you are uploading straight from your computer it will only select one at a time. Ctrl click to select multiple images. Secondly uploading to photobucket or another site is great because they will allow images to keep their quality as many uploaded directly to the site will lose quality. Lastly there is both a limit to the amount of characters used in a signatures HTML formatting, as well as space the signature takes up on the site. If the images you upload have long urls you could be running into the last problem. Also I noticed your sigs are pretty big. Decreasing their size would also help.
Well... I am really impressed with how much help I'm receiving from everyone. I did get it figured out, and have multiple images in my signature... Let me know what you think of them.

TheRealMrNUGGET

Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Well, technically XDC is a branch of the community for PC gaming, and the Design team is just lumped in with them lol. regarding your sigs though, theyre good beginner sigs which is nice. the design team isnt so concerned with how good sigs are though, we look more for the growth you show in your application. (the designers will help you with how to make better sigs). if youd like, this is a nice tutorial i like though. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...321-dynames-pro-tips-sig-making-tutorial.html

XGC Noble HD

Nov 11, 2008
Cranston R.I.
I don't know if anyone still reads this thread. I was wondering how I get will someone that can help me get a signature done. I have been looking for a while.

XGC Buffy XD

Division Leader
XILED EVENTS
XGC KATASTROPHIC
XGC FRICTION
XGC ATROCITY XK
XGC ARMAGEDDON
XGC SOUL TAKERS
XGC MAGICAL
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado