Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO 4 4V4 LADDER ON CLAN COMPETE?

TheoVect

Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Ohio
Me and some of the other guys in 82nd, as well as HyPeR of the Design Team have been doing a lot of things halo to promote it. We think now that the Halo 4 community is more united, now's the time to get a new ladder on ClamCompete for 4v4. I'm more than willing to help coordinate what maps will be used, as well as gametypes, and have a gold profile I've dedicated to the organization of the Halo community. (XG MLG Source).

I'm actually working on a few more maps today. I posted in another Council members forum last December, but he never replied. Which council member (If not you) should I talk to about getting a 4v4 going?

I can make all the gametypes and maps, as I've had more than enough experience in MLG and competitive gaming. (10th place 2006 H2, 17th 2008 H3, 22nd on the GB 4v4 ladder Halo Reach, and nothing yet for 4 besides helping with the official MLG maps.) So I'm definitely qualified for the task I'm already fulfilling. (Game battles uses MLG settings for their games, but I'm making maps that are friendly to 'noob' players. More fire and forget weapons ect.)

Edit:

The maps and gametypes we're using in our tournament are completed, I'll be uploading them to the 'XG MLG Source' gamertag tonight (Monday night) an un official game night to test the maps will be done Wednesday night.

Last edited: