Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V

XGC Kodiak

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 20, 2016
Chicago Illinois
So I love the game, I actually just bought the much coveted Tug Boat for 1.25 mil, but does anybody know why rockstar randomly gifts you money in game ? I logged on like two days ago and then randomly it said I was given 1.2 mil for no reason haha, no complaints but is it reward system or what ?

Tha Juic3 Baby

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Aug 29, 2014
Denver, Colorado
My clan plays this on a daily basis, so if anyone is looking for members to do CEO work or just make money and chill let me know. I just purchased the Boxville and the Ramp Buggy car spend about 5 million on the two combined. SO let's make some money.

XGC Mini Me XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC Ragnarok
XLDT
Jul 9, 2013
Cleveland,Ohio
My 2 clans XGC Armageddon and XGC KillZone play this all the time. I always have members online playing this game. If anyone ever needs someone to game with hit me up on the Xbox and im sure ill have a couple guys playing

Weasel699

Forum Tourist
Oct 13, 2018
pa
i try and play but i get so agrovated when trying to do my buisness runs and a punk on a rocket bike blows my stuff up. i dont have friends who play it all the time so i dont have big bucks to buy the rocket bike and stuff like that usually when they hand out money is when i get the big things...so add me and i;ll play sometime