Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GIVE ME QUESTIONS, I GIVE YOU ANSWERS

Soul Robber79

Forum Nub
Mar 23, 2013
Colorado springs
Ok I am exploring this alittle bit more so I am getting out of my realm alittle. One of the issues that I am having is getting more people to be more active either on here or even on the game. When you have someone high up on the chain quite alot of people went with that person and some stayed and arent as active as they were before. Could be just the fact that its summer time. I could use some idea's on maybe getting more players active if its even possible or what is the length of time before someone is inactive that we can clear up our lists of players so that when we recruit players that are actually going to be active? I have been active for about 5 to 6 months don't remember exactly but I enjoy the clan that I am in and so do the players that play on a regular basis. Do you have any ideas?

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
People go inactive all the time for various reasons. You can start by messaging some of the members that are inactive and express your interest in wanting to game with them. More times than none real life events are what bring gamers away from the box, but you may get a few more active that way. You can always recruit new members. You don't have to clear out people to recruit new people. We will be here when those inactive folks get back. I suggest you just grab a few clan members and go out and find some new people you enjoy playing with, and if some of those inactive members come back then that's great to!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
It was either Section Leader or Division Leader. If memory serves me right it's division but hey I'm just going off what I remember. Ask Blkknight.