Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DUDE WHAT HAPPENED

XGC SynstrFrogg

Forum Noob
Dec 11, 2006
baltimore
www.myspace.com
as you know i left and i did very very angrily becuz, when i came in the ideals were good but seemed to change over time, as you know i am a very good friend of casual's but it seems that the last 6 months everything has taken a dangerous turn in xgc and everyone (and ill be honest cuz thats how i am) has seemed to lose focus and the majority of the leavers (not i i have a different reason as you may have heard) believe the council is about money and not doing much of the work which can be a strangly compelling argument becuz no one really knows the facts my question is what are the future plans for xgc and how do you plan to make these blueprints come into being
sorry but just a pondering thought
XGC SynstrFrogg
now known as oFROGGo
anyone with opinions or answers email me at Acrylic96@yahoo.com and please dont be blatently ugnorent at least have a reason for it and explain yourself thank you

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Well first I cant believe that people are still out there thinking we are getting money. There is no money to be made. No money coming in nothing everything is done at the councils expense. With things taking a dangerous turn with in the past 6 months? I dont know of any. It has always been the same. The one goal that I wanted, (Personally) is to create a community in which no matter what game it was I could find someone to play with. Also to be able to make friends with other gamers and enjoy playing with them. I think we accomplished this seeing how I now have gamed with over a hundred gamers and have been playing with some for awhile now.
This is the one thing I cant figure out. People complain about drama and stuff happening to their "clan" and someone interferring. I even joined an xgc squad and the general thought that I was monitoring him when in fact I just wanted to talk to someone in the clan. Online gaming is very simple. Play with the people you like and dont with people you dislike. The best thing about the whole squad thing is if people want to join you thats cool. But if they are not having fun they will leave. I dont want people here not having fun, because thats all this is about.
The things we set up and do is because it is something that we want and never had before. Like the XGL. I was one of the people that wanted to do squad matches and have a ladder system. So the council voted and decided it was a good idea so we went out an got a ladder system. Everything we do is for us and for our members. Anyone I have ever talked to about this will agree with me.

SO REMEMBER, GAME WITH PEOPLE YOU ENJOY GAMING WITH.

XGC SynstrFrogg

Forum Noob
Dec 11, 2006
baltimore
www.myspace.com
well said thats why i originally started and tried sticking with but within the contacts and clansman it collapsed fundamentally the only people i played with were casual and the old kings friends i made and that sucked cuz i wanted more friends but everyone seemed like they had their own clicks or they jus needed room on their friends list for contacts to be able to do what they needed to do which i understand but at the same time there are friendships to be made and its niice to know that the ideals are still the same its good to know i also thank you for taking the time to respond to my post
oFROGGo
XGC King in spirit

Last edited:

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
My friends list is chock-full of people that I need to contact. And I play with them. If I don't play with them, I boot them from my friends' list. I have no problem telling them why, either. I can make room for people that will play with me that I enjoy.