Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DOUBLE KILLING IN FEAR

XGC SAUCY

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2007
Illinois
Nice... thanks for the bump! I am def. going to play FEAR tonight now. That made me miss it. Can I send you a FR and maybe we can play sometime?! (note how I snuck that in there...)

XGC Unbroken

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
PENNSYLVANIA
wow i was not able to find this thread till like just now ive been looking for it since my 360 got fixed thanks saucy but its fixed now 007 so i guess i better get back into it since i aint played it in 4 months

XGC Unbroken

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
PENNSYLVANIA
all i no is i never got my noob achievement and i played it for the first time since before march last night and sparkles was damn detemrined to give it to me but she always failed miserably so i told her next tuesday im gonaa go agaitnst her and bunit so they can try again.

p.s. it fun to watch sparkles get frustrated cause you keep making her fail at what shes really set to do

SYN xPITBULLx

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
The Sunny CA
We got to get a fear game night going. Unfortunately I work on Wed. nights other wise I'd host it. Maybe we can make this one special and have it on a different night? I used to own pretty hard core so I think it would be fun for me to get involved with this one.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
How is that game by the way? Multilayer I mean. I tried the demo and liked it...

And whats up Typhoon!? Down for some Incredible Orlando action again or what? lol

WickedTwig

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2010
Pennsylvania
so yeah, the video isn't working. Just thought I'd let you know :)

also, I was terrible at Fear. Maybe it was the little girl randomly appearing, then oh look a dead body. Then, guy turns into ash *shrugs*