Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON'T WORRY, MINECRAFT XBOX ONE DOES ACTUALLY EXIST!!!

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
[h=1]Don't worry, Minecraft Xbox One does actually exist - here's a picture from Gamescom[/h] [h=2](Still no word of a release date, though)[/h]minecraft xbox one.jpg

Due for release this month, the Xbox One edition is largely the same as its predecessor on Xbox 360 - there are a few new bits and pieces, some of which are detailed in the current issue of Official Xbox Magazine (turn to page 20). Among other things, Mojang is thinking about offering custom servers for the console editions of the game.

As you may be able to tell, the area pictured is the game's Tutorial World. I had a quick spin and - surprise, surprise - it handles an awful lot like Minecraft on Xbox 360, though the draw distance is palpably superior and textures are much crisper. Sadly, I was whisked away before I had the opportunity to sample some of the new edition's mysterious Xbox One-specific features - it's said to make use of the Xbox Live cloud.
The launch is supposed to happen this month, but we haven't heard from 4J Studios in a while - the developer is up to its collective neck in bug-testing. Let us now pray together for their deliverance.
(source official xbox magazine)

Can't wait to get Minecrafting on the One!

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine