Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DO WE HAVE...

XGC Gary G

Forum Star
Feb 28, 2007
Tucson Az
www.myspace.com
Do we have a battlefield bad company 2 clan at all? Everyone I talk to seems to think we don't so i figured I'd ask a higher up. I ask because I've received numerous invites to other clans and after nearly 5 years in XG I'm seriously beginning to contemplate a change. It's hard enough that I only have maybe 5 ppl in XG that i play with anymore, as my last clan Legends went under a few months back and Ive been stranded in some sense. At any rate if you could point me in the right direction ne help would be much obliged thanks!

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
i dont believe there is a clan jsut for that game but i know here in syn i have a couple ppl that play that.

also on a side note you should always try to hold up the clan as a captain.

XGC Gary G

Forum Star
Feb 28, 2007
Tucson Az
www.myspace.com
Thanks, thats pretty much what I've been getting every where, and on the clan falling apart bit, I did i was given orders to shut it down and transfer every one out. with the key instruction that "you will be that last one to leave" and so I've been waiting for the last few ppl to transfer but there all freaking inactive like when i joined legends and I don't have ne where to go ne more lol.... but thats more of an issue for my section leader and I.

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
i always suggest recruit to make a clan find ppl you enjoy playing with all the time and there is your clan :)

but nonetheless there is nobody with a battlefield clan exclusively it's pretty tough.

XGC Gary G

Forum Star
Feb 28, 2007
Tucson Az
www.myspace.com
haha yeah I've thought about it even tossed around the idea of starting a new XG clan to fill that roll, but i can't ever find enough ppl to give a solid commitment so it's never really come to fruition and I invited recruited a few ppl into Legends just b4 it all went haywire, and i just felt bad for them really lol, most of them found a home some where tho i think, and it's kinnda hard to recruit into something your not even all that sure of =/

SYN Agonist

Forum Star
Aug 16, 2010
liverpool, new york
In KoG try highting up the Xiled Kings, when I helped rebuild it we had 12 people with it the last I remember. I don't think I've seen a bc2 clan. I was going to make one when I was going to hit general. Since everyone plays CoD, which is a terrible franchise.