Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DARK KNIGHT

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I just wanted to let everyone know about my experience watching the new Dark Knight movie that came out today. Anyway, the movie was awesome. It may be my new favorite movie of all time. All of the roles were played perfectly, and the story was very in depth. Heath Ledger was an insane joker, better than i could have ever asked for.

I recommend for everyone to go see the movie, but I'd like to warn those younger members of ours and members of ours that have kids. This movie is rated PG-13, but it could have easily been rated R. A lot of people die, but there isn't a lot of blood and gore, thus the rating. The joker is very dark and demented, and there are many themes that are intended for older viewers. I'm being very vague because i don't want to give anything away.

All I'll say is that Heath Ledger plays such a good psychopathic homicidal maniac that it's sometimes scary to even an adult. I watched the whole movie and had a hard time seeing Heath Ledger's face inside the Joker. The Joker really made this movie, and the reason it's such an awesome movie is because of the sheer insanity of the Joker.

This movie had some parts that didn't match up with the comic books, but it was still a great movie. For the people that have read some comic books, they know that Batman is a very dark character himself, and the batman comics are more vicious than the movies, but this movie came very close to the comics... this is a must see

XGC ProHexen

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Dallas, TX
Totally awesome movie. Heath Ledger totally stole the movie, he was perfect as the Joker. I bet Jack Nickolson is proud that Heath did such a phenomenal performance.

Only 1 part really bugged me. I can't say cause a lot of people haven't seen it yet so maybe someone else will spoil it or something in a day or two.

Overall though, A+ movie.

Circa x23

Forum Member
Jun 16, 2008
Rhode Island
One of the best movies ever. They better not bring the Joker back ever again, because no one will ever be able to top Ledger's performance. Everyone one in the movie was great.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah it is really sad that heath ledger died, and no one will be able to play the joker like he did. It must be really hard for his family to watch this movie, because the last film they see him in, he is a psychopathic madman