Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cricket Game Question: Perfecting Your Bowling Technique

giriten

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2023
United kingdom
Hello all. I've been working on improving my bowling technique lately and thought I'd seek some advice from the experts here. I've always struggled with maintaining consistent line and length. Does anyone have any tips or drills to share that have helped them in this department? Additionally, I've been trying to master the art of swing bowling, but it's proven to be quite the challenge. What are your go-to strategies for generating late swing? Any advice or insights on grip, wrist position, or seam orientation would be greatly appreciated

giriten

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2023
United kingdom
Hello all. I've been working on improving my bowling technique lately and thought I'd seek some advice from the experts here. I've always struggled with maintaining consistent line and length. Does anyone have any tips or drills to share that have helped them in this department of cricket games? Additionally, I've been trying to master the art of swing bowling, but it's proven to be quite the challenge. What are your go-to strategies for generating late swing? Any advice or insights on grip, wrist position, or seam orientation would be greatly appreciated
thanks in advance for any help