Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPETITONS

Exodus Dominion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 17, 2012
I am a member of SYNdicate, Immortals, Unleashed Squad. I have ran many clans before joining SYNdicate So im not trying to Impose anything on you, But a bunch of my Division Would love to start a Competitive Squad for MLG made up of the top elite members of all divisions in Xiled Gaming to compete and make ourselves known to the public. Which allow a huge growth in the population and sponsors to our Gaming Community.

It can as allow players to strive to achieve something within our on clan system other than just Compete for money and prives in clan compete. My Idea to set this up is to host a Competition in Each division make a team in each squad of there top members and then play them in a ladder system in there on Division against each other. Who ever is last in the top Divisions go on to the Championship and whos team is victorious is on the clans MLG Team.

The Game Should be setup on the top First Person Shooter at the Time which is now Black Ops 2. Which we should do Halo 4 as well. I just want to help improve the community for the best of everyones interests I'm sure you may think of me or this a non importance or a idiocracy. Im not a section leader nor even a captain and my opinions does not matter. I think we should or I should do something along thoses lines or at least in my Clan when I start one on here one day.

Thank You. Sincerely SYN Seraph.

(PS: Do contact via Message with response to my Idea Thank You)

TuAsianForU

Forum Member
Dec 25, 2012
VA
Hey. I justtposted about this in another section of the forums. i like your idea. i like your "tourney" style of recruitment. one thing. what if there is 1 guy who outshines the rest? but his team gets knocked out early on??? just a thought