Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY MONTAGE

SYN ICED

Forum Nub
Aug 28, 2016
UK, Liverpool
Hello, I'm thinking of making a community montage video in which all the sections of Xiled Gaming XGC, XGG, SYN and KOG can com together to make.

It would include clips from different games for example, bo3, cod 4 remastered, infinite warfare, The Division etc.

Its a video that would need a lot of work done and I'm not sure how best to go about doing the video. Would it be possible if you were to be able to contact section leaders within the four divisions to see if any clans would be interested in making this community montage video?

I think this video would be great for the community as it would show people what Xiled Gaming can do when it comes together and it could lead to a further increase in members. Also, from what ive seen since ive been in the community is the social media side isn't perfect and I think a community montage video could certainly help the community in terms of awareness of us and I'm confident that a video like this will bring the community even more close together and will show people what a strong community we our.

This isn't a video I would want to rush and will most likely take a few months but the help I want from you is permission to do the community video and what support I could get for this video.

Regards,

Jordan

Reactions: SYN Clizmik

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Send me a friend request on the box.
Also, message SYN Emineince XD and ask him to make mention of this in the next Xiled Gaming Weekly.

If you do this it's going to be something you need to take charge of and simply bring it together.
While we have a lot of gamers and many do stream as well as record their games most just don't know how to do videos or will take the time to send you their clips.

Let's chat on the box and see if we can't come up with something.
Thanks.