Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN TAG

XGC Last Laff

Forum Junkie
May 13, 2013
I came across a guy on original black ops with clan tag kxgc...I asked him what it was he said to ask the founders of XGC about it...I call bs since my general never heard of it too but Idk I could be wrong. anyways he said the newbies wouldnt know about it only the originals.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
If you switched the x and the k around it could be for xiled kings but in the beginning (2006) we didnt use those. We started in halo 2 and your rank was shown by the emblem that you had or the letters at the end of your name. For example the generals ran with skull kings, and division leaders had the star with a circle around it. Another fun xg historical fact is back then section leaders and division leaders both had XL at the end of their names. Not the XS and XD that you see today. Hali 2 was also clan friendly. Meaning they had a clan system built into the game. You just had to check the persons name to see what clan they where in. So in conclusion this kid is either crazy, in a wannabe XG community, or trolling you.

XGC Last Laff

Forum Junkie
May 13, 2013
yea i thought it wasnt within xgc. kxgc king baker is his name, i thought it was just his clan tag but its his actual name. well ty for clearing that up. =)