Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN HITTERS!!!

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
I JUST GOT WARNING FROM XGC severetazz

he told me, that, there a group of people out there hitting xgc and kog clans mainly because "we dont let gamers just have fun and they dont like that" he gave me a long list of clans with hitters in it. i only got about half of them

apocolypse
basic
hellfire
impact
nightmare
topshelf
coldfire
brutallity
kurrupt nd

tehre were like 10 more other clans

BE CAREFUL WHO U PROMOTE he told me the guys stay in the clan fro a while and stuff and act all good and get all buddy buddy wiht people in the clan

if u want to like i said, add XGC severetazz

ask him all about it, hes got lots of info

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Wasn't Severtazz removed from XGC?
Why would you have to even worry about being hit?
If you recruit quality people whom you play games with for a couple weeks prior to bringing them into your clans, then make sure they are active with the clan prior to voting them into it as a private most of the time you would not have any issues. Now, people do change and if they are up to no good from day one will usually act like a friend till they get what they want. However, if the captains and generals are doing their jobs by maintaining a squad list on the forums being hit will not interfere with your clans at all. It takes about 15 minutes to invite people back and those that wanted to be there will come back usually inside 24hours. If they don't come back then you didn't want them there anyway so in reality the hit got rid off people for you.

This does not mean you go and remove everyone to see who comes back!!!! We do not remove people for not showing up everyday on HALO. Gaming is much more then playing halo. Many people do not understand that. XG is an online gaming community. Playing all online games is a good thing. Halo is a great game and was what allowed us to build the foundation of the community but, this website and many other venues will be the future of online gaming. Hang on for the ride!

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
Well put! It is just a list if they want to waste their time getting rank to kick people out let them. It just shows that they have no life. I feel sorry for them, nothing that getting laid wouldn't fix. If they hit our clans look at the squad list and invite people back. The reason we have this site is so we will never loose track of anyone. If they get booted they know how to get a hold of us.

dmashburn

Forum Nub
Jan 7, 2007
Do any of yall know xgc bossbilly he needs to be kickd out of xgc for standbying.Go to bungie and look at his games and who he cheated with it was sin killjoy and sin penguin.

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
yea i checked it out...i have no idea what your talking about dmashburn cause the 4 pages i looked at he lost most of them

LIL IRISH

Forum Nub
Jan 15, 2007
They also try to fish xgc clan member out which means there change the O in coldfire into a 0 and send clan invites to them and if they can get enough people out it could destory the clan