Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN COMPETE

XGC MAXIMUS

Forum Veteran
Jan 24, 2007
Elkton, Md
Hey whats up? I was wondering if you guys did, or could do, something about the teams that take way too long to report losses. It is really annoying to win a match and the team take 2 weeks to report the loss, after I have to keep bugging them every couple days to remind them. I have tried using your "Support Ticket" system and they don't really seem to do anything but say "Ok thanks for telling us"

Maybe you guys could develop a system were the teams can report wins too not just losses, and give the other team a certain number of days to respond. Cause there really is no excuse for someone to say they can't report a loss when it takes about 2 minutes. And I believe that anyone from a Co-Captain and up can report a loss.

I don't know exactly what you guys could do to fix it, but I'm just voicing my opinion. I believe Clan Compete could be better than it already is if you guys make some improvements. Thanks....

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
now that clan compete has been redone for the new summer tourny....will the rankings now go by how many wins and loses you have or what? and is there potentially prizes for teams that get 1st, 2nd and 3rd place?

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Quick response, teams have 1 hour after the match to report the loss. Faliure to do so will result in 3-0 win in favor of winning team dispite the outcome. It will also result in a verbal warning to the captian of team. As for prizes thats still a secret so mumm is the word.

CH HAWKEYE

Forum Junkie
Aug 21, 2006
Ossian, IN
TIME LIMIT FOR FINALIZATION

time limit for finalization

Hey man, I have an issue with the time limits on the clan compete web site. We only have an hour to finalize a match? I think that is not enough time. People have to work and we can't be checking the ladder every hour on the hour so that we don't forfeit. Just tonight I was helping the team that I challenged accept the challenge, but for some reason it wasn't letting me on the site and by the time it let me we had already forfeited! Please let me know what can be done. I am the leader of XGC Oblivion. Thanks.

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Yeah...wouldn't the end of the day be enough time to upload game stats? That could vary depending on when the game starts, but whether you have work or not i doubt somebody couldn't make it before sleeping.

Just the thoughts of a random person...