Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chill Touch 5e Question

giriten

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2023
United kingdom
Hey everyone,

I've been digging into the mechanics of the "chill touch 5e" spell in Dungeons & Dragons 5e, and I've got a question that's been bugging me. I understand that it's a ranged spell attack that deals necrotic damage and prevents the target from regaining hit points until the start of my next turn if it's undead. But here's my confusion: Does the "no healing" effect apply only if the target is undead, or does it also affect living creatures hit by the spell? I'd appreciate any insights or clarifications you all might have on this.

giriten

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2023
United kingdom
Hey everyone,

I've been digging into the mechanics of the "chill touch 5e" spell in Dungeons & Dragons 5e, and I've got a question that's been bugging me. I understand that it's a ranged spell attack that deals necrotic damage and prevents the target from regaining hit points until the start of my next turn if it's undead. But here's my confusion: Does the "no healing" effect apply only if the target is undead, or does it also affect living creatures hit by the spell? I'd appreciate any insights or clarifications you all might have on this.
Thanks in advance for any help

Reactions: SYN FinnyFloyd