Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CHAT WITH XGC TANTILIZ XC

XGC Jynx

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2017
im not entirely sure who to ask, but my gwg was approved and i paid my fine/membership fee, and ive kinda been waiting around, trust me, i understand people are busy and im more than patient if i need to wait more, im just wondering where things are with me rejoining at this point.

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
im not entirely sure who to ask, but my gwg was approved and i paid my fine/membership fee, and ive kinda been waiting around, trust me, i understand people are busy and im more than patient if i need to wait more, im just wondering where things are with me rejoining at this point.

Hey Jynx did you contact the leader you were told to contact?

XGC Jynx

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2017
Hey Jynx did you contact the leader you were told to contact?

yes i did, both on here and xbox and i havent gotten a reply from either side, i dont mind waiting if i need to i just wanna know where everythings at. or if it was even noticed that i did what i needed too.

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
yes i did, both on here and xbox and i havent gotten a reply from either side, i dont mind waiting if i need to i just wanna know where everythings at. or if it was even noticed that i did what i needed too.

When did you message him? If it's been a bit I would send another message to him.

XGC Jynx

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2017
When did you message him? If it's been a bit I would send another message to him.

i sent a message on here awhile ago, 3-4weeks, and i sent the first message on xbox about the same time, i then messaged him on xbox again 2 days ago, i will try recontacting him again on here