Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CAVIEZEL IN ANOTHER GAMING COMMUNITY. I DONT THINK SO.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
It has come to my attention that people believe that Im involved in another gaming community. All due to the fact of one of my tags being Caviezel GG. Let me tell you that the GG stands for gaming generations. The company that I work for. We buy and sell games from all platforms of gaming. It is not another gaming community just work. They gave me a tag so that way I can put local people who come into the store can be on my FL. If you look at the tag it even says in the bio check out my store for your gaming needs. Includes XGC Caviezel XI and xiledgaming.com. If you are confused on this I apologize but all you have to do is actually look at it. I have always been in XG and will continue to be in XG. If for some reason everyone in the entire community leaves I will be the only one still in XG. I have helped create, run, moderate, and advancement of the greatest online gaming community in the world. It will continue to be that way for many years to come.

So with that being said. Long live XG!!!!!!

Jango74

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 14, 2008
Birmingham, Alabama
Its good you cleared that up for people who didn't actually read the honor code. At the same time you are on the council why would anyone even begin to believe you would leave a place that the rest of the council and yourself created and made into the largest gaming community in the world just to start all over again. COME ON PEOPLE USE YOUR HEADS!

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Who would be simple enough to believe something like this??!

Just goes to show that people dont follow up on their suspicions with research before making ridiculous claims/accusations.

Mmmmm retarded mis-information. Love it

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
istockphoto_2634771-hitting-a-nail-on-the-head.jpg