Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CAR CLUB?

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
I see your playing COD4 and Forza lately

im buying an Elite so i'll try to get the bundel for it to get Forza for Free.

Anyway hadnt played with you in a while and remember about a year or 2 ago i had joined the XGC Car Club and was wondering if you pariticpated in it still or if you did participate in it?

Anyway i'll see you on live one of these days with my Job im kinda cut down to 7pm-10:30 est then gotta go to sleep so i can design bridges awake!

But this Fall anything goes i wont have to worry about getting up at 6am

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah i actually have fallen out of the loop as well... i have been playing forza lately, but that is only because i picked it up for under 20 bucks... as soon as i beat the single player i will prolly quit playing it so much... it's a fun racing sim, but i need to shoot people to keep me truely entertained...

anyway, about the car club, i do remember all of the talk about the car club a year or two ago... i don't remember who was in charge, because i did not participate in it... the only racing games i have for 360 are PGR3 and Forza2 and i don't plan to play them much in the future other than beating single player stuff for achievements... if anyone is interested in the car club i can find out if there is still a following in the car club and/or if anyone is running everything in the car club... let me know

XGC DRIFT

Forum Star
Nov 6, 2008
no where at the moment
it was me and japan floor trying to get that up and running it never really worked out tho but if i can get enough people together to start it back up im more then willing to give it a go i personally love racing games although some of them are just too laggy to play online

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
well there you go... now i don't even have to go out and look for anyone... do we have a car club thread? or did we shut it down? anyway, you guys can ask around to see if there's a following... i know SYN Avaholic plays forza 2 as well..

ps... drift in your sig you have "a man once sead" sead is spelled "said" just so you know... i'm not being mean, i just noticed it and it jumped out at me

XGC DRIFT

Forum Star
Nov 6, 2008
no where at the moment
yea that thread got taken down a long time ago i think it was about the time that we started the thing where clans weren't game specific any more and thanks for that lil bit of info but anybody thats interested in starting up a car club just send a f/r to my secondary tag my other one is full ill get things moving from there

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
We did have a pretty succesful car club, myself and a former XD ran it but it eventually fell apart due to new games that came out. I do know KoG Alkatraz has a Forza 2 based clan going. I love the game and if we can get enough people interested I would like to have a F2 tourny. I would run it and have prizes for 1st and 2nd place.

KoG STEALTH

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2007
Whittier CA.
Yeah i have forza2 as well. And im also the XS leader over KoG ALKATRAZ and we do have a forza2 clan and are looking to expand it and split it and have 2 forza2 clans witch would get this car club thing going agin. The clan is KoG LETHAL. If anyone has some one hit me or KoG ALKATRAZ the general over it.