Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CALL OF DUTY 4! IS IT IN YOU?

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
Just thought I'd show Rednecks forum some love and create this wonderful thread about Call of Duty 4!

Call of Duty 4 is a great game and has much to be talked about. Feel free to chat about all that is Call of Duty 4. Your dislikes, your favorites, and even the new patch that came out.

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
The juggernaut is more effective, the acog and sniper are alot more effective and easy to use, it does have cool kill cams though, you will have to jump on there and play some,there are alot of noticable changes besides the ones i mentioned

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
And don't for get the new force host network fix. If the host leaves and ends the game everyone doesn't get split up anymore and you don't get a loss for a Host ended Game.

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
I think it for the best. But the gold weapons were there before the patch anyways.

Call of Duty is still one of my most played games and the new game Rainbow Six Vegas can't even compete. What do you think?

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
OH yeah i agree there are some things I would like to see different in cod4. But it is an awesome game by all means. But the host ending game still happens all the time. As far as Rainbow Six not competeing. Ive not played it myself, but I heard its not all it was cracked up to be

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
LOL Halo was my game, i'll probably not be as good at any other game as I was at halo, but i gave it up, so now im half way descent at these other games, and bad at halo!!! haha. I think all my skills in games are deminishing truely. Oh well!!

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
LOL, I use to have them skills to pay the bills, now all i play is Search and Destroy, and they cut me on my salary, I think my electric is getting cut off next week, LOL