Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BO4 CORE PLAYERS POST HERE!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
The majority of people I know play hardcore which I don’t mind but I also like playing core.

If your a BO4 CORE PLAYER POST HERE.:cool:

Squis Cheese

Forum Member
Jul 3, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
Recently rejoined and looking for a new clan. Play a lot of operations based games and am looking to either come back to SYN or join XGC, 21 year old bartender and musician looking for some chill people
Add me! Squis Cheese

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Recently rejoined and looking for a new clan. Play a lot of operations based games and am looking to either come back to SYN or join XGC, 21 year old bartender and musician looking for some chill people
Add me! Squis Cheese

You can hit me up on Xbox my gamer tag is XGC TAURUS XD I will gladly find you a home.

XGC Minions

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 24, 2017
UK
I have a member who is looking for a clan that plays BO4 core as thats all he plays, he has started on this after previously being in one of my squads for fortnite.

Does anyone know a clan that mains core BO4 that I can transfer him to.

Hit me up. XGC Minions

zR Vxqw

Forum Nub
Apr 11, 2019
I'm a core player on Bo4/WW2 im prestige master on both games I mainly play leage play on Bo4 so if you need someone familiar with the CWL experience hmu I'm an obj player and for WW2 I just run pubs xbox gt Rxactionzz RG

XGC The Cupcake

Forum Nerd
Jan 26, 2018
Hawaii
mixer.com
I play all game modes on Bo4, I move on to the newest COD and typically don't go back to a previous COD. I play just about everyday and always down to meet new people hit me up with a message on the box XGC The Cupcake.

SFP BRAVE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2018
Georgia
Im willing to play all modes on bo4 core and hard core. Not saying im the best at core. lol. I also like Blackout. and the only zombies i like is in the blackout map. Feel free to Hit me up if your looking to game. SYN x Brave on the box or on xiled discord server

XGC AnGary

Forum Star
Mar 9, 2018
Ohio
I'm always in world league which is core based, and otherwise in core mostly. Core and zombies is where I dwell. So yeah add the .