Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BLACK OPS 3 GAME NIGHT 2/26/16

Iriaphos

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 29, 2011
Dayton, TN
Hey everyone Me and XGC Rogue Ninja will be hosting a Black Ops 3 Game Night this Friday the 26th. it will start at 8pm Est and last for up to 2 hours depending on the amount of people we have and how everyone is liking it. We will be playing mixed game modes and any requests that are made that we have time for so come join us for the fun and meet some new members in XG. Hope to see you there!

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Hey everyone Me and XGC Rogue Ninja will be hosting a Black Ops 3 Game Night this Friday the 26th. it will start at 8pm Est and last for up to 2 hours depending on the amount of people we have and how everyone is liking it. We will be playing mixed game modes and any requests that are made that we have time for so come join us for the fun and meet some new members in XG. Hope to see you there!

Why not sign up for the events team? If you two want to hold events like this, and do it often. Why not?

http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?4763-Xiled-Events-Team-App-Area

If you want fill out an app, I'll co host an event with you to get the ball rolling if you choose to do this.

Iriaphos

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 29, 2011
Dayton, TN
Why not sign up for the events team? If you two want to hold events like this, and do it often. Why not?

http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?4763-Xiled-Events-Team-App-Area

If you want fill out an app, I'll co host an event with you to get the ball rolling if you choose to do this.

That's actually what this is for man so if you'd like to join in on it id be more than happy to have you there! XGC Rogue Ninja is a new events team member and my general thats why he is co hosting with me. I'd love for you to come !

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
That's actually what this is for man so if you'd like to join in on it id be more than happy to have you there! XGC Rogue Ninja is a new events team member and my general thats why he is co hosting with me. I'd love for you to come !

Gotcha!
Yeah I'll definitely try to make an appearance!