Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ATTN 007

DubbedUn4given

Forum Nub
Sep 23, 2008
ok i will start off with saying that i am XGC Pock. yes i was poached and i was not the one doing the poaching. i would like to get back in to XGC and i was told u were the one to talk to. so can u help me ?

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
This is true. Pock first went to XGC Deadeye (general of XGC Warlords) for some reason and asked to come back, even though he didn't know Deadeye. Then came here to 007. It was discussed on Sunday and I sent a msg to Tweek telling him to tell Pock that the answer in "NO". At least for now.

I would like to know why you created another account on this website Pock, rather than use your original XGC Pock account? No member is allowed to have multiple accounts on our website.

Pock, this could have been done through the box as well. You know Tweeks tag, you know my tag. You didn't have to try to sneak back in. I was asked by Deadeye about you too and I gave him the same response that Tweek did.

You tried to poach from us and we don't want people like that in our community.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
So it looks like this was handled with out me. NICE! Pock I'm sorry but I do agree with them. Now is not the time for you to come back. But there is always the future. Thanks and next time tell the complete story. It saves time. Good luck to you.