Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG MamaCoco XS

Section Leader
INACTIVE LEADER
X-TEAM
Feb 11, 2019
1) What is your username and gamertag?
CocoaMarley94

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
Everyday and on occassion there are times ill be unavailable

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on?
Custom gunfights and custom game modes on Modern Warfare , Garage wars and sledge myers in Rainbow 6 siege , custom overwatch games , custom black ops 4 (either blackout or multiplayer cuatom games) , and GTA V games .

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
Treat people with respect and just want to have fun !

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes I've hosted game nights on rainbow 6 siege , black ops 4 , and overwatch . Soon plan to host a MW custom event .

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
They were for practices to make them fun and also invited other clans to join as well to make it more fun for everyone . I eventually want to host one for all divisions .

7) Which console(s) will you be hosting game nights on?
Xbox One S

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
February

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
KoG division , KoG Delta , and General .

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I just want to have fun and for everyone else to as well and meet new people in XG . I also want to help bring XG members close together to form good bonds with one another and also potential clan battles

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To have fun and meet new people . Also get many members more interested in wanting to join game nights and/or the events team

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
KoG xMELIODASx

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
CocoaMarley94

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on?
Custom gunfights and custom game modes on Modern Warfare , Garage wars and sledge myers in Rainbow 6 siege , custom overwatch games , custom black ops 4 (either blackout or multiplayer cuatom games) , and GTA V games .

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes I've hosted game nights on rainbow 6 siege , black ops 4 , and overwatch . Soon plan to host a MW custom event .

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
They were for practices to make them fun and also invited other clans to join as well to make it more fun for everyone . I eventually want to host one for all divisions .

Xbox One S

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
February

I just want to have fun and for everyone else to as well and meet new people in XG . I also want to help bring XG members close together to form good bonds with one another and also potential clan battles

To have fun and meet new people . Also get many members more interested in wanting to join game nights and/or the events team

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?

KoG xMELIODASx

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?
  • Find 1 of the 2 Trial Event Coordinators, XGC Buffy XD, or XGC Juic3 XS, to host a Trial Event with. You can view their games on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree).
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted.
  • Post your event for approval under Official Community Events, following the Event Request Format & Requirements.
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments
Hit up XGC Buffy XD on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process.

Remember, no questions means you fully understand what's expected!

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
CocoaMarley94

Xbox One S

February

KoG xMELIODASx

Your Application is Approved!
WELCOME TO THE EVENTS TEAM - private message XGC Buffy XD all the multiplayer games you can host events on. Check your inbox shortly for a PM with additional information regarding the events team and your expectations as an events team member, and feel free to hit up XGC Buffy XD for any additional guidance or questions.
Congrats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.