Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AN IDEA THAT A CAPTAIN OF MINE HAD.....

Tio Magic Daddy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 3, 2007
Anaheim, CA
www.tiktok.com
So I was going through epicgames.com and saw that they did a Teddy Baird's for Child's Play game event where they hosted lobbies for 24 hours and people came out and donated to a charity that proceeds were going to and played to win prizes. There's 50,000 of us in Xiled Gaming, think of how insane that could be?

Hosting private matches for 24-48 hours over xbox live probably on MW3 and getting donations for things like cancer, wounded warriors, abuse victims, and special needs kids and that even like 100$ does something to the homes that they're staying it.

We've got this strict honor code, why not do something good with it? Any kind of money is money to make a difference in these charities and it would be appreciated by these people at any length. Honestly, I think we should get the word out to Section leaders, division leaders, and council members to make this an entire Xiled Gaming wide thing. We could really help a lot of people.

Her and i have talked about this and even if ppl donate a $1 that would be over $50,000 that we could help out with and it gets XG's name out there as well like on game informer mag and what not. Let me know what u think and maybe us 3 could sit down and talk about this.

Thanx,
Lou