Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A RANDOM IDEA

CrimsonLadyNox

Forum Tourist
Feb 11, 2018
Beaufort, NC
I had a random idea, why not find someone to make us an app for the phones so we can use it instead of Kik, and the others.

Make it so you have to be a member of the website for you to be on the app, that way people cant just add the app without the being approved.

Reactions: GameG71421

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I had a random idea, why not find someone to make us an app for the phones so we can use it instead of Kik, and the others.

Make it so you have to be a member of the website for you to be on the app, that way people cant just add the app without the being approved.

XG has never required anyone to have a outside app besides going on the Xbox. Using voxer,Kik, ect is a choice not a requirement. In XG The primary source of communication should be on the Xbox or this website not a app on your phone. How ever making a XG app as far as it’s own app I don’t know if this will happen because so many members use different apps but this can be brought up in the big meeting make sure with your suggestions and ideas you use the open door policy to get a better answer.

CrimsonLadyNox

Forum Tourist
Feb 11, 2018
Beaufort, NC
XG has never required anyone to have a outside app besides going on the Xbox. Using voxer,Kik, ect is a choice not a requirement. In XG The primary source of communication should be on the Xbox or this website not a app on your phone. How ever making a XG app as far as it’s own app I don’t know if this will happen because so many members use different apps but this can be brought up in the big meeting make sure with your suggestions and ideas you use the open door policy to get a better answer.

Thank you! Just a random idea that came to me.