Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A FEW THINGS TO BRING UP

the czech giant

Forum Noob
Mar 7, 2008
Cadiz, OH
www.myspace.com
I wasn't sure who to go to at first, but eventually figured I'd just post it on all of the Council's forum boards.

Anyways, cuttin to the point...
It's 9-11, as everyone knows...and I'm thinking showing some kind of widespread support by all members of XGC (even the branches ~e.g. SYN, XGG, etc.~) would be great to bring together as many members as we can in this. Lately, to me at least, it seems like things are cutting apart...people aren't as unified as they could be. But a widespread showing of our support as a whole would 1. Show that we are a unified clan, not a group of individuals, but rather an entirety in itself; and 2. Could bring about new members based on this showing, and would definitely draw attention to the clan (ultimately bringing about new members, and gaining attention to many as to how it works here in XGC).

So, if this seems like a good idea, hit me up with a message or reply and I'll get to you asap about some ideas in mind.

Another thing I wanted to touch base on is the rapid spiral down that SYN Pro is facing (which makes me wonder if other branches are facing similar problems). As General of SYN Pro, I've had the hardest time getting motivation steamed up and going...and getting people to take aim. At the moment...there's not many people (whom I know) that I can turn to. So, hopefully you can at least message me (or reply) about this...and we can get the ball rolling...as well as taking a look at other branches in seeing if they need help in this same field.

'Appreciate it fellas,
Zach (The Czech Giant)