Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1ST SIG REQUEST EVER

MD Holliday

Advanced Certified
General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
So my request might be a bit odd and require some digging. I'd like my signature to basically be a collage of all my clans I've been in over the years with rank held in them at time of leaving/transfer/disbandment.

1. Name and additional text to be used for Image:
101st - Captain (acting)
Supremacy - Lieutenant
Wolfpack - Sergeant
Misfits - Sergeant

Abbreviation for rank are fine, or even the official U.S.A. armed forces insignia/emblem equivalent for stated ranks.

2. Theme or your preferred image of the signature:
I would like the banners for each of the clans listed in #1 with the rank superimposed in an inconspicuous area of the respective banner. Probably one of the top corners.

3. Color Style (Optional)
Nothing I can think of

Thanks in advance for your hard work on this.

~MD Holliday

MD Holliday

Advanced Certified
General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
I was just reading over my request and I noticed something I missed in my request. If it's not too late to add one bit to the bottom of my requested collage, I'd like to add this photo with my gamer tag in an appropriately matching color along the bottom of it. Here's the photo:

https://s22657.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/tombstonemovie.jpg

If it's too late, then don't worry about it. If not, then thanks a bunch.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Hello,

No you are good. I can certainly add it. :)

xgc101stxk.png

xgcmisfits.png

xgcsupremacy.png

xgcwolfpackxk.png

MD Holliday

Advanced Certified
General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
Just curious what happened. Person who took this up responses are gone and the post is no longer marked as "In Work".

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Just curious what happened. Person who took this up responses are gone and the post is no longer marked as "In Work".

The Designer who initially picked up the request is no longer in the community. It will be picked up by another Designer shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

MD Holliday

Advanced Certified
General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
Just following up. Is anyone working on this? Haven't heard a thing in over a month. A new post was made yesterday and picked up by someone in less than 12 hours. I just want to know if it's being worked on at all...

I slap datBOOTY

Forum Veteran
Nov 1, 2017
Virginia
We are sorry for such the long wait however we do have very few designers who are able to do the animation required to make a collage of the clan banners. Please continue to be patient and a designer who can do this type of animation will pick this up when they are available.

Once again thank you for your patience!

MD Holliday

Advanced Certified
General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
Thank you for the honest answer. I just wanted to male sure it hadn't fallen through the cracks if you know what I mean. Also really appreciate the quick reply.

MD Holliday

Advanced Certified
General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
Is there any way to slow down how fast it changes/rotates through the banners? Roughly twice as long would be spwctacular. Other than that it looks great!!! I used to do html encoding back in high school, but that was 12 years ago and so I can't remember how difficult such a thing would be.

Thanks for all the work. I really do appreciate it.!!!