Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

°XGC°ÁJÀX|G INTERESTED IN MAKING XGC CLAN.

Ajax

Forum Tourist
Mar 2, 2007
toronto, ontario
Hello all XGC leaders and section leaders. I'm °XGC°ÁjàX|G. That was my name back in XGC when cupid was around at about sep 2006 in unreal tournament 2004. I was a General in his clan in XGC and later shifted to be a General in KOG. I am a great provider in the clan and have many other former XGC and KOG members that I could make a XGC clan with the ages of 18 and over. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on these forums.

Ajax

Forum Tourist
Mar 2, 2007
toronto, ontario
I do not have a section leader but I wanted to get XGC back up again in UT 2004 and UT 2007 since cupid left and other than that there is no XGC division in UT 2004. Cupid used to be the leader in XGC back in Sep 2006. I wanna know who I have to talk to in order to start XGC
back and going for UT 2004 and UT 2007. Just for your information the XGC forums for UT 2004
was http://xgc.15.forumer.com.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
this website that you showed us. is not a website for us. you can tell by a few things. we do not have any allies. We do not make our members change their name. we do not have circles before and after XGC as you have probably noticed. Our council members are not registered on the site. not one of them.

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
we had a forum at that point i forget what it was called but i remember registering for it and all that...and time this new forum was actually created around the time where that one went "dead"

Ajax

Forum Tourist
Mar 2, 2007
toronto, ontario
Hi XGC BlkKnght XI,

Ok I would like to get a section leader and don't know how, can you help me please I would appreciate it,
Regards,
Ivan

Last edited:

Ajax

Forum Tourist
Mar 2, 2007
toronto, ontario
Hi XGC Reslient XD,

"this website that you showed us. is not a website for us. you can tell by a few things. we do not have any allies. We do not make our members change their name. we do not have circles before and after XGC as you have probably noticed. Our council members are not registered on the site. not one of them."

Thank you I appreciate this update,
Regards,
Ivan

Ajax

Forum Tourist
Mar 2, 2007
toronto, ontario
Hi XGC M4ster,

"we had a forum at that point i forget what it was called but i remember registering for it and all that...and time this new forum was actually created around the time where that one went "dead""

Thank you I appreciate this update,
Regards,
Ivan