Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gwg

Quote Originally Posted by x L0TUS x View Post
    Look i admit to whatever i did and therefore i apologize. If i am allowed to return i appreciate it. If not...it is understandable.
    Look I admit to whatever?

The hole purpose of the GWG is to fully come clean on what you did in your time in xiled gaming and admit to what you did wrong. You have 7 days to admit on what you did or your application will be denied incomplete

I am coming clean. I left on my own accord. Members leaving the clan was not my doing but i will own up to it. As far as being disrespectful to leadership, yes Ive expessed a negative behavior towards a few and that i apologize as well. Not everyone is perfect. Ive said few things i regret saying. I dont expect any sympathy whatsoever from anyone. In my opinion i deserved what i did as well as the consequences that followed. Only thing i request is a second chance to redeem myself in a more positive manner and learn from my mistakes. Im not looking to move up on ranks, it was just good to run with familiar players and i figured I give it a second go. So therefore I apologize for what I have done. I meant no harm to anyone.
    XG HISTORY

SYN REAPERS
    RECRUIT-SERGEANT

SYN ENVY 7
    SERGEANT-CAPTAIN

SYN SHIPWRECKED
    SERGEANT-CAPTAIN

SYN ZODIAC
    CAPTAIN-GENERAL

Once you become FEARLESS, life becomes LIMITLESS.

I am coming clean. I left on my own accord. Members leaving the clan was not my doing but i will own up to it. As far as being disrespectful to leadership, yes Ive expessed a negative behavior towards a few and that i apologize as well. Not everyone is perfect. Ive said few things i regret saying. I dont expect any sympathy whatsoever from anyone. In my opinion i deserved what i did as well as the consequences that followed. Only thing i request is a second chance to redeem myself in a more positive manner and learn from my mistakes. Im not looking to move up on ranks, it was just good to run with familiar players and i figured I give it a second go. So therefore I apologize for what I have done. I meant no harm to anyone.

Since you refuse to admit to everything that you have done your application is denied incomplete

It is understandable. I appreciate the time.
    XG HISTORY

SYN REAPERS
    RECRUIT-SERGEANT

SYN ENVY 7
    SERGEANT-CAPTAIN

SYN SHIPWRECKED
    SERGEANT-CAPTAIN

SYN ZODIAC
    CAPTAIN-GENERAL

Once you become FEARLESS, life becomes LIMITLESS.

Administrator

Blog Entries

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SYN RETRO XD XFIRE ID: na
    It is understandable. I appreciate the time.

I’ll be taking over this application.

SYN DIVISION LEADER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12