Grass wasnít Greener

What division were you in? SYN

2. Which gaming console did you play? Xbox 360

3. What clan were you in? I canít remember

4. What rank were you? Sargent

5. Who was your General? I canít remember

6. Who was your Section Leader (XS)? I canít remember

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming? I honestly canít remember

8. Do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? This is my only account

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application. This is my first time posting

10. Did you go inactive, leave, or get removed (must pick one)? I left because I sold my Xbox and now I have a Xbox one

11. When was your departure from Xiled Gaming (month/year)? I canít remember

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community? Because I sold my Xbox I just got this Xbox one a year ago

13. Please include any additional comments here: SYN is a grate community I wish I would have stayed in it

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days.

Quote Originally Posted by KSI SmokeyFoxx View Post

3. What clan were you in? I can’t remember

5. Who was your General? I can’t remember

6. Who was your Section Leader (XS)? I can’t remember

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming? I honestly can’t remember

8. Do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? This is my only account

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application. This is my first time posting

10. Did you go inactive, leave, or get removed (must pick one)? I left because I sold my Xbox and now I have a Xbox one

11. When was your departure from Xiled Gaming (month/year)? I can’t remember

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community? Because I sold my Xbox I just got this Xbox one a year ago

13. Please include any additional comments here: SYN is a grate community I wish I would have stayed in it

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days.
    Please be patient as I will be looking into this app
    ELEMENTAL
    11-12-15
    RECRUIT - CAPTAIN

2-12-16
    GENERAL

5-30-16
    SECTION LEADER

MY GOAL IS TO BE ONLY KNOWN FOR WHAT I LEAVE BEHIND, THE FUTURE IS A PLUS..

Quote Originally Posted by KSI SmokeyFoxx View Post

3. What clan were you in? I can’t remember

5. Who was your General? I can’t remember

6. Who was your Section Leader (XS)? I can’t remember

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming? I honestly can’t remember

11. When was your departure from Xiled Gaming (month/year)? I can’t remember

I need you to think about the questions that you have post don't remember, more information I have the faster this process proceeds.
    ELEMENTAL
    11-12-15
    RECRUIT - CAPTAIN

2-12-16
    GENERAL

5-30-16
    SECTION LEADER

You now have 7 days to respond or this will be denied do to incomplete.
    ELEMENTAL
    11-12-15
    RECRUIT - CAPTAIN

2-12-16
    GENERAL

5-30-16
    SECTION LEADER

Quote Originally Posted by SYN Sappy XS View Post
    You now have 7 days to respond or this will be denied do to incomplete.
    Time is up and your request has been denied do to incomplete. You may repost if you want.
    ELEMENTAL
    11-12-15
    RECRUIT - CAPTAIN

2-12-16
    GENERAL

5-30-16
    SECTION LEADER