3. What clan were you in?
    SYN Shipwrecked

4. What rank were you?
    Sergeant

5. Who was your General?
    Blueydxbueaty

6. Who was your Section Leader (XS)?
    SYN LONEWOLF XS

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming?
    XGC DAJI

8. Do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they?
    I Slap DatBOOTY account was hacked a while back but I got the account back from Microsoft. (That’s why I Slap DatBOOTY is on the DNR List due to the account being hacked when it was in use.)

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application.
    I have a gwg but I can’t find the link

10. Did you go inactive, leave, or get removed (must pick one)?
    Got removed

11. When was your departure from Xiled Gaming (month/year)?
    June 2018

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community?
    My general thought I was being disrespectful for saying it’s not necessary to call the clan deadbeats and a laughing joke. She said that it was disrespectful to leadership. There are messages of the chat if needed.

13. Please include any additional comments here:
    I have made mistakes in the past and I have recovered from them and have learned from them also. I came back to make a change and I did and In my generals eyes I feel like she didn’t like what I had to say about her calling us deadbeats so she removed me. I didn’t cause any problems in shipwreck besides that I’d that was a problem and I didnt mean to start anything. The general stated If anyone wants to leave the door is open I don’t give a bleep. I requested a transfer then and she decided that I shouldn’t get a transfer and Said “I’ll be damned if I have another music mixer in my clan and I kicked her from my party.” She claimed this was me disrespecting her after she called me that. And then she decided to removed me. If whoever picks this up has any questions please hit me up on Xbox anytime. Thank you for your time to review my application

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days.
    Last edited by XGC DAJI; 06-13-2018 at 10:10 PM.
    MY XG HISTORY
    SYN ENVY 7 Recruit-Sergeant
    SYN SHIPWRECKED Sergeant-Lieutenant
    SYN ZODIAC Lieutenant-Captain
    XGC IMMORTALS XK Sergeant-Captain
    SYN SHIPWRECKED
    Sergeant
    Former Events Team Community Event Coordinator
    Former News Team Journalist

Blog Entries

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SYN VeeVee XS
    I was standing in for SYN LoneWolf XS during the time of this incident. Whoever picks this up please speak with me when you can.

Super Moderator

Blog Entries

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XGC BUCS XS
    Quote Originally Posted by XGC DAJI View Post
    1. What division were you in?
    SYN

2. Which gaming console did you play?
    Xbox One

SYN Shipwrecked

4. What rank were you?
    Sergeant

5. Who was your General?
    Blueydxbueaty

SYN LONEWOLF XS

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming?
    XGC DAJI

I Slap DatBOOTY account was hacked a while back but I got the account back from Microsoft. (That’s why I Slap DatBOOTY is on the DNR List due to the account being hacked when it was in use.)

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application.

Got removed

June 2018

My general thought I was being disrespectful for saying it’s not necessary to call the clan deadbeats and a laughing joke. She said that it was disrespectful to leadership. There are messages of the chat if needed.

I have made mistakes in the past and I have recovered from them and have learned from them also. I came back to make a change and I did and In my generals eyes I feel like she didn’t like what I had to say about her calling us deadbeats so she removed me. I didn’t cause any problems in shipwreck besides that I’d that was a problem and I didnt mean to start anything. The general stated If anyone wants to leave the door is open I don’t give a bleep. I requested a transfer then and she decided that I shouldn’t get a transfer and Said “I’ll be damned if I have another music mixer in my clan and I kicked her from my party.” She claimed this was me disrespecting her after she called me that. And then she decided to removed me. If whoever picks this up has any questions please hit me up on Xbox anytime. Thank you for your time to review my application

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days.
    Please be patient while I look into your application.

"I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions."

I'm not here to make a name...I'm here to change the game!!!

XG History:

Recruit~Captain XGC Havoc
    Captain~General XGC Friction
    General~Section Leader

Super Moderator

Blog Entries

Gamer IDs

Removal Request: >>>HERE<<<

First GWG: >>>HERE<<< Note: This account is on the DNR list.

DNR List: >>>HERE<<<

Leader Log before first departure: >>>HERE<<<

Leader Log: >>>HERE<<<
    Last edited by XGC BUCS XS; 06-20-2018 at 09:49 PM.

XG History:

General~Section Leader

Super Moderator

Blog Entries

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by XGC DAJI View Post
    1. What division were you in?
    SYN

2. Which gaming console did you play?
    Xbox One

SYN Shipwrecked

4. What rank were you?
    Sergeant

5. Who was your General?
    Blueydxbueaty

SYN LONEWOLF XS

XGC DAJI

Got removed

June 2018

This application has been VERIFIED by BluEydbeauty and SYN VEE VEE XS

XG History:

General~Section Leader